Full Members | Associate Members | Charter Members | Student Members
- Evaluate membership (both individual & corporate)
- Increase the membership base of the Institute
- Increase the quality of member’s benefits
- Maintain the discipline among the membership base and set guidelines for improvements
- To provide independent scientific knowledge based on credible facts to the policy makers and the general public, on pressing / crucial environmental issues.
- To provide code of ethics to enhance professionalism amongst the members and other environmental professionals in the Country.
- Facilitate the exchange of ideas, knowledge and information between environmental professionals and other relevant groups by means of scientific publications and fora
- Promote advancement of environmental knowledge across different professionals and industry sectors for the betterment of the environment
- Promote continuous professional development by conducting scientific research
Industrial Relations Committee
- Recognition of Environmental Professionals and protection of dignity.
- Mediate and enlighten the relevant masses on national environmental issues which arise from time to time.
- Capacity building for environmental professionals through knowledge sharing integration.
- Promotion of good environmental Governance to the policy makers.
- Being the change agent in promote environmental excellence in industries.
- Empowerment of all environmental professionals on Sustainable Development through conducting CPD programmes.
- Enhancing sustainability of SMEs through training of SME sector in all parts of the country on Sustainable Development
- Review the charter award process to achieve international recognition
- Fulfill gaps related to National dialogue on environmental issues.
- To advise the Council on matters related to finance
- Develop a strong Environmental Institute in the Country.