Institute of Environmental Professionals Sri Lanka
(Incorporated by Act of Parliament No 01 of 2020)
Expression of Interest (EOI)
Supply and Maintenance of a Membership Management System
EOI is calling for suitable suppliers to provide the above service for the Institute of Environmental Professionals Sri Lanka (IEPSL).. EOI shall be forwarded to the IEPSL on or before 7th October 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact
Mr. Trishan Perera
Asst. Editor – IEPSL
The applicant must fill in the Expression of Interest format as given. The applicant is required to
provide the following information in addition to the filled EOI format:
● Company profile
● Scope of work for the proposed solution
● Design and architecture for the proposed solution
● Experience (National and International) of installing and maintaining similar solutions.
● Financial capabilities/ audited financial statements of the company
● Technical capabilities of the company/Staff Capacity.
● After sales service support /workshop capacity
● In case of a Joint Venture, the agreements among the parties local or foreign. (Main
Solution Provider should be identified).
● Authorization letters. (to be provided if requested)
● Any other information that would support the applicant in context of the project in terms of
credibility and suitability.
The applicant may also deliver a presentation on a date to be intimated in advance by IEPSL, Sri
Lanka covering the above aspects.
Applicants will be short-listed based on the information provided in the EOI and the above aspects.
IEPSL, Sri Lanka reserves all rights to accept or reject all or any EOI without assigning any reason